Join The Team
Life in Lincoln
- Lincoln Ranked #1 Best City to find a job. By Forbes 6/2015
- Lincoln Ranked #1 Best Place for Job Seekers. By Forbes 1/2015
- Lincoln Ranked #1 Place to get a Job in America. By MSN, ZipRecruiter and Kiplinger 1/2015
- Lincoln Ranked #3 Best City to Raise a Family in the USA. By Wallethub 6/2015
- Lincoln Ranked #3 Best Places to live if you’re trying to save money. By MotleyFool 3/2015
- Lincoln Ranked #3 For Top 20 Cities for Young Entrepreneurs. By Forbes 11/2014
- Lincoln Ranked #8 Best Downtown in the USA. By Livability.com 2015
- –Check out what’s happening in Lincoln at http://www.lincoln.org/ and http://lifeisright.com/.
- –Lincoln, NE Visitors Guide
Live Love Lincoln
Nebraska From Above – Highlights
- –Reliant Transportation’s commitment to our team members results in full benefits, including a 401K plan with company match, group health coverage, and company funded flex plan contributions to help our team members with the increasing cost of healthcare. We also provide continuing industry education, in an effort to help move our industry forward.
- –Our dedication to advancement and well-being is reflected in our new, state-of-the-art building in Lincoln, NE, which includes an in-house exercise facility.
- –With our main office located in Lincoln, NE, team members can take advantage of all Lincoln has to offer. According to a 2012 Gallup poll, Lincoln was the city with the best overall well-being in the nation.
OPERATIONS REPRESENTATIVE – Lincoln, NE
Job Description: The Operations Representative is an entry level position that is primarily responsible for providing administrative support and/or executing routine operational processes to support the Customer and Carrier Teams. This position involves working directly with both Customers and Carriers along with the different Reliant Teams. The Operations Representative is a full-time, U.S. non-exempt position.
Advancement opportunities are directly related to effort and this position is a stepping stone to a career with the Customer or Carrier Team. Hard work, attention to details, and overall company growth will ensure your future success with the company. If you are organized, energetic, a self-starter, and determined to succeed, then Reliant Transportation is the company for you.
- Supports internal and external customers, carriers, and suppliers by executing operational processes.
- Provides Daily Operations Support to both the Customer and Carrier Team Members.
- Answers incoming calls, schedules appointments, provides shipment information, audits load information, tracking/tracing.
- Regular attendance and all other duties as assigned.
- Assists with Accounts Receivables collections and following up on Accounts Payable issues.
- Complete Customer and Carrier requests and follow-ups.
- Supports internal and external customers, carriers, and other Reliant employees by executing operational processes.
- Administrative projects and general administrative assistance, when needed.
- JOB SKILLS:
- Attention to detail and the ability to problem solve
- Solid organization and time-management skills
- Able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Solid computer skills in Microsoft Office Products with the ability to learn logistic software quickly
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely
- Bachelor’s degree, or
- Combined 5-years of, college, administrative, or Brokerage experience preferred.
- Lincoln Office growth
- Transaction Accuracy
- Customer and Carrier retention
Apply Now – Join The Reliant Team
In a world with no short cuts, we are Reliant Transportation.
As the 17th fastest growing company in Nebraska and one of Inc Magazine’s top job-creating companies on the Inc. 5000 (Sept 2012), there are many opportunities to join the Reliant Transportation team!
Send a resume or application to JoinTheTeam@Reliant-Transportation.com
Call us at (888) 464-7771 with any questions.
Reliant Transportation 4411 S 86th St. Suite 101 Lincoln, NE 68526
Find your road with us,TODAY!